Johns Army Surplus ~ JAS ~ was established in the UK in 1990. Our aim was to sell the best possible quality product at the lowest achievable price. Since then we have moved to larger premises but our aim remains the same. Top Quality - Low Price, and If we haven't got it you don't need it.
How To Purchase Goods
- We have tried to make buying from www.johnsarmysurplus.co.uk as simple as possible.
- Our shopping basket system will store items you have placed within it . Each item for sale has an order button. When you press this button you are taken to the order processing page where the item will be automatically added to your PayPal shopping basket.
- To view items in the shopping basket and amend them accordingly simply click on the 'Vew Cart' icon.
- You can input how many of each item you would like, decide to continue shopping, remove an item from the basket or check out and place your secure order. It is at this time you would be asked for your name and address and then your credit card details, this will all be done through the PayPal interface.
- Paying online is simple. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Solo and Switch debit cards. As this is handled through the PayPal system this has been made as simply as possible, arranging for a PayPal account is simple and if there is a problem feel free to contact us directly via phone, fax, email or post.
Tel: 0044 (0) 1737 761 755
Address: Johns Army surplus, 73-75 Horley Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5AL
Is My Transaction Secure
- Every on-line transaction made within www.johnsarmysurplus.co.uk is transmitted across the Internet is done by using the standard process but within the PayPal payment section it is handled using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. This industry standard method ensures that information sent from your browser is scrambled whilst in transit and decoded when it arrives onto their server.
- You are far safer using your credit card within PayPal than you are in a restaurant in your local high street.
- Here at Johns Army Surplus we take the issue of security seriously and have taken every step possible to protect you.
What If I have Problems When Ordering
- Common reasons for problems when pressing the order button are:
- i)You are possibly using an old browser that doesn't support SSL encryption.
- ii)You are browsing from behind a corporate firewall that will not allow secure connections. The best course of action to solve this would be to speak to the system administrator at your office. They will either fix the problem or you will have to order from another location.
What If I Do Not Receive My Goods
- Please wait as a maximum 14 days, your goods should be with you way before this period, but should you not have received your goods after this period of time, please contact us on 0044 (0) 1737 761 755 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ordered items names/numbers, and details to hand. We will always strive to resolve the issue immediately.
When Will My Credit/Debit Card Be Debited
- Your card will normally be debited straight away through the PayPal sustem. An authorisation takes place when you make your order, this simply guarantees that the funds are available on your card and the payment will be made to us. The debit funds are then put directly into our own account. If certain items in your order are out of stock or unobtainable we will only partially process your order.
What Happens If My Card Authorisation Fails
- If the authorisation fails, the most likely explanation is that you have input your card details incorrectly. If this happens, press the back button on your browser and you will be back in the card input page. Check that all the details are correct and make any changes necessary before proceeding once more. If all the details are correct then we would advise that you contact the card issuer to check for any reasons why your card was not authorised. Also remember to check with PayPals help system just incase they have the issue your having already solved as a helper.
.What Risks Are Involved In Buying Items Online
- All personal data, including your card number is transmitted over secure connections, meaning that no one can 'eavesdrop' and capture your details. In addition to this, your card details are not viewable by us at all, thay are transmitted over a secure server to PayPal for authorisation and payment transactions.You are protected because the transaction was carried out as 'Cardholder not present'.
- All our products are offered subject to availability. If for any reason we cannot complete an order the 'OUT OF STOCK' item or items will not be charged we can try to facilitate your chosen item with a simular one should you wish, you are always free to contact us directly to find out about any stock changes.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Postage and Packing
- Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery for UK mainland (on average we aim to deliver your item within two weeks in Western Europe, four in Eastern Europe, and eight outside Europe. Unfortunatly due the postal service that we use postal services are not available to Chad) most item will be sent out asap as soon as the item has been registard as paid by PayPal, once packaged and shipped it should take no more the 5 working days for arrival. In the event of a delay you will be notified by e-mail.
- Delivery to mainland U.K. costs £6, so it is always recommended to buy items all at once to get the best postage prices.
Worldwide postage is at cost, but again to get the best prices on your postagegroup items together.
- Please note; we reserve the right to refuse any order. Orders may be subject to further credit card checks following initial authorisation. On occassion, international orders may be refused due to delivery issues in the country. If necessary we will contact you to discuss delivery options in order to fulfill the order.
Returns Policy - Defective Goods
- We guarantee all our products to be free of defects for 28 days. Every item is hand picked off the shelf an should be in top class status when sent out, but should you receive a defective product, please Email us at email@example.com to arrange an exchange or refund.
Returns Policy - Unwanted Goods
- Under the 7 day returns policy goods may be returned at your own cost for a full refund. Seven days from the day after delivery.
Acknowledgement Of Orders
- PayPal will acknowledge all orders by Email, but should a problem arise we will make/put our best efforts into contacting you
- We guarantee that we will not pass your details to any other company without your permission. In such a case we would contact you by phone or by Email to gain your consent. Any personal data will not be transferred out of the PayPal system. If you do not give us your consent, all information received from you will be kept completely confidential and will not be disclosed to any other party.
- The terns and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions or queries you have regarding our website, sales, service or any related topic. Click here for contact page